Author Topic: Chelsea starlet Mason Mount thriving under Frank Lampard at Derby  (Read 99 times)

oudom5232

• View Profile
Chelsea starlet Mason Mount thriving under Frank Lampard at Derby
« on: September 18, 2018, 02:15:50 PM »
Chelsea starlet Mason Mount thriving under Frank Lampard at Derby

agent sbobet (https://sbobettm.com/tag/sbobet-agent/) Frank Lampard and Mason Mount's alliance began at Chelsea several years ago and no one is a bigger fan of the thriving youngster than the Derby boss. "I know Mason really well from my Chelsea links and I have also watched him play in their very successful youth teams. His numbers are incredible for an attacking midfield player of his age and it's a massive coup for me to get him here."

That was Lampard's opinion of his first signing at the Sky Bet Championship club in July as Mount joined on a season-long loan from Chelsea, just a few weeks after the Blues legend joined the Rams himself in his first managerial role. It certainly raised a few eyebrows. Just 19-years-old, Mount had agent sbobet not made a senior appearance for Chelsea and despite a Player of the Year season at Vitesse - where he scored 14 goals in 32 games - he was unknown in England.

Apart from inside the Chelsea camp, that is. Mount was part of a team that won two FA Youth Cups, the U18 Premier League and the UEFA Youth League. That is when the comparisons with Lampard began. "That is the goal. That is where I want to end up," Mount said in September when asked if he saw himself scoring Premier League goals on the same basis as his Derby manager.

"I wanted to test myself in the Championship. People say it is one of the toughest leagues in the world and you are playing so much, agent sbobet I just wanted to test myself." So far, Mount has passed that test with flying colours. The midfield maestro has been involved in more goals and created more chances than any other Derby player this season.

oudom5232

• View Profile
Eredivisie round-up: PSV blitzed Ajax to extend their lead at the top
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 10:53:26 AM »
Eredivisie round-up: PSV blitzed Ajax to extend their lead at the top

maxbet (https://siammaxbet.com) PSV emerged handsome winners in the De Topper derby by beating Ajax 3-0 at the Philips Stadion with all the goals coming in the first half. Gaston Pereiro set PSV on their way with the first goal after 21 minutes before Luuk De Jong and Hirving Lozano settled the contest before half-time. nMark van Bommel's men have now opened up a five-point lead over Ajax at the top of the Eredivisie table having won all six of their league games this season.

Feyenoord left it late to break down FC Utrecht at De Kuip with former Arsenal and Manchester United forward Robin van Persie sealing the win in the 87th minute with a clinical header. maxbet That result means that only goal difference is separating Feyenoord in third with Ajax in second. Elsewhere, AZ Alkmaar boosted their European aspirations with a 3-1 win away at FC Groningen who had two players sent off.

Julian Chabot gave Groningen the lead but it lasted just two minutes before Oussama Idrissi drew AZ level. On the stroke of half-time, Groningen were reduced to ten men when Deyovaisio Zeefuik was sent off. Fredrik Mijsto made AZ's man advantage count maxbet with their second goal on 76 minutes and less than 60 seconds later Ajdin Hrustic was shown a red card. Adam Maher scored the third and final goal in injury time.

oudom5232

• View Profile
Brilliant Jordan Pickford the star of the show as resilient Everton frustrate unbeaten Chelsea

A resilient defensive performance saw Everton frustrate unbeaten Chelsea as they fought out a 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. sbo128 Maurizio Sarri's side would have gone top of the Premier League table with a win, temporarily at least, but with England international Jordan Pickford in inspirational form and Yerry Mina catching the eye on his first Blues start, there was no way past Marco Silva's men as they earned a deserved share of the spoils.

sbo128 (http://beer777sbo.com) Everton now sit ninth in the Premier League table heading into the November international break having lost just one of their last six league matches, and this is what the national media made of their performance. The Daily Mirror 's John Cross was full of praise for the 'brilliant' Pickford after the final whistle.

He writes : Everton keeper Jordan Pickford was surely man-of-the-match with a string of brilliant, spectacular saves particularly from Chelsea’s attacking left back Marcos Alonso. This was a game Everton would have lost in the past but they stood firm and defied Chelsea at every turn.

In fairness to Everton, sbo128 this was not just about Chelsea’s wayward finishing either. It was also very much about good, strong disciplined defending from the visitors. Marco Silva had Everton well drilled, they are harder to beat and are no longer a soft touch which was illustrated by the manager’s touchline theatricals. Michael Jones of the Independent also praised the Blues' defensive efforts in the stalemate when noting the change at Goodison Park since Silva's summer arrival.